-->

Love travel

Thursday 13 November 2014

To travel sets me free from the every day routine. It breaks a boring habit. It creates the feeling that I live a life of adventure and I love it!

Love travel waves in the ocean
 
Whether it is going to the ocean and hearing the waves break or the slightly mouldy smell of a forest. My body gets transported to another place. A place away from work and every day life and stress and traffic jams!
 
I close my eyes and breathe in and suddenly I am calm.
 
To travel does something to my soul. It makes me happy. Money can't buy you happiness but it can buy petrol or a ticket to anywhere which is kind of the same thing.

Love travel Paternoster beach
 
 Where have you travelled to lately and what does travel do to your soul?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)