-->

Three reps of 12

Wednesday 25 February 2015

After a chat with my friend we both realized (as if we didn't knew this before) we had to loose weight. We exchanged whale mail (fat photos of ourselves) and decided to start an exercise routine from home. I don't believe in gyms. I have joined before but as it turns out you actually have to go. Having a monthly debit order is going to get me skinny.

As you might have read on my about page, I am a chocoholic which makes all the more sense and more difficult to be skinnier.  To defend the above mentioned issue I have to admit that I still fall into the 'normal weight' bracket when I worked out my BMI which is fantastic but I still need to loose some kg's.

The plan of action:
Three reps of 12 each.


I made a compilation of my favorite exercises. I am not going to torture myself. Therefore no burpees. Yeah - I rule! Wearing high heels to work is torturous enough. If I am going to do this, I actually have to like what I'm doing. If you don't know how to do the exercise - google it or watch a youtube video. That's what I did.

If you are making use of these exercises please let me know what the progress is.
Would love to know...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)