-->

Ranger Odyssey

Tuesday 2 June 2015

After sending a write up about myself and taking a ever so tough pose in front of a branded Ford Ranger, the  odds were stacked in my favour. I received the long awaited phone call last night ... I am one of 40 people who got chosen out of 11 000 entrants. Eleven thousand. That is a lot. If you think about it - what is the odds?


The next step in this once in a lifetime adventure is bootcamp and it is only 18 days away. The exact dates are 18 - 22 June and it will be held in the Karoo. The home of beautiful landscapes and great tasting lamb chops. There is just no other way to describe it.

There is no way to contain my exitement. I truly feel like a child the night before Christmas. Only it's not the night before, it is still 18 days away. During the course of my adventure I will keep you updated on the progress, my nerves as well as the excitement that is building. 

Last but not least I would like to thanks my family and friends for their support thus far. Thanks for being exited with me and for my warm socks. It will be of excellent use during the cold winter nights in the Karoo. 

Coincidently my favourite quote by the great man himself, Henry Ford. "Whether you think you can, or you think you can't. You're right." Coincidence - I think not!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)